1. Be an enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe.
2. Be able to benefit from vocational rehabilitation services to get a job.
3. Must require vocational rehabilitation services to prepare, enter, and retain employment.
4. Have a documented mental or physical disability or impairment which is a substantial barrier to employment. Hearing loss qualifies.
5. Must reside within the Delaware Nation service area, including Blaine, Caddo, Cleveland, Grady, Kiowa, Logan, McClain, and Oklahoma counties.