Search form

United Cerebral Palsy of Oklahoma

United Cerebral Palsy of Oklahoma

5208 W. Reno, Suite 275 Oklahoma City, OK 73127

405-917-7080 - 800-827-2289 Hotline - 405-917-7082 Fax


Most people asking for help are told to contact agencies set up to help with hearing loss specifically, such as the Lions Clubs, but UCP of OK does have a small source of funding to help with hearing aids and assistive devices.


People of all ages with both cerebral palsy and hearing loss are eligible for financial assistance.

To Apply

Contact the agency. No application is available online.